Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mount & Blade 1.003 Traner

innate and immortal


There are jobs and jobs. Every job, after all, forcing you to adapt a bit 'your character needs. In short, if you still have to make the salesman trying to be polite, even with the old Panzona complaining why do not you have a size 40 fits you too. If you make the consultant You need to put a little 'by the disgust towards those who can not even aim the X window with the mouse, and wait. Then, if you are working with Windows and you're a Mac-addicted, you need to bring even more patience.
Well, I mean, without digressing: every job asks you something from the point of view character. If you want to

the receptionist at the Fitness First , for example, obviously you should try to be friendly to all customers ... e. .. then ... enough, I think ... well, yes, you could also try to not write shit on the board at , but that's already the next level, more advanced.

Judging from reality Fitness First Torino, But the concept of "being a friend of" is not uniformly shared by the various receptionist, who in previous posts I have appealed as Pixie and Dixie, but my favorite from now on just call friend-fitness-first .
The lack of clarity of the concept makes them develop various streams of thought on how to be a true friend-fitness-first.
then find one that scrapes the nails for 7 hours to 8, and that makes the maximum effort to give the appearance of being your friend is not to vomit when you walk to the turnstile at the entrance.
Or find what greets you every night, but then if it crosses just outside the greetings and the hints you look as if you were to summon "Your money or pussy" (even though it may be a man, despite the pink shirt Attila).
There is also that, in fact, that acts as a normal person is friendly, greets you in and out of the gym, but clearly not of him that I want to talk. E 'on true-friend-fitness-first I want to focus my attention .

The true-friend-fitness-first is not your friend: deppiù ! The very first time he sees you in the gym makes you realize that yes, you're his best friend, and he should be yours. If you already have another best friend you'll want to pretend it never existed: you now you HIM!
It just so happens that the first few times it crosses the true-friend-fitness-first you are not aware of the danger you are running, and then do nothing to prevent it. Identifies him as a cat in your face 100 of the gym (but if I was shot in the ass you would identify the same), and I jumped on him shouting "Great Giorgioooooooo !!!!! , embracing and giving you a 5 in various different ways, that (then you tell) coined just for you!

occur so slightly embarrassing scenes, like this (where Vaffa stands for true-friend-fitness-first ... that particular coincidence, ha?):

[Vaffa] : Giorgioooooo Great !!!!!! So how are we going?!
[I] : Eih Gabriele ... just fine by ...
[Vaffa] : ( digress briefly to greet another 2 or 3 of his buddies ) ... said, how are we going?!
[I] : Oh, come on, well ... I went a bit 'late from work, do a little' stoned to the ...
[Vaffa] : (it saddens all of a sudden ) Eh, you know, well I do here times absurd, do not take it anymore! ...
[I] : AHM Ah ..
[Vaffa] : ( welcomes suddenly) Oh, but it's a piece that never see you again here ... that had happened?!
[I] : Well, actually I came here as well the other day ...
[Vaffa] : Ah, then we have not seen ... and I thought I was back in. .. aaa ... down ... aaaa ...
[I] : Where?!
[Vaffa] : ... aaa ... down ... at home ...
[I] : in Treviso?!
[Vaffa] : Oh yes, down in Treviso ...
[I] : Treviso is a bit 'in the east ...
[Vaffa] : ... yep ...
[I] : ... eh ...
[Vaffa] : ...
[I] : Vabbuò from that I go to download some 'on the treadmill ... Hello Gabriel!
[Vaffa] : Hello George! Great! Oh, see you soon, eh!
[I] : If you do not back down! ... (Wink )
[Vaffa] : eheheh ... yes!

Apart from that, I mean, if you've forgotten where I live, because it throws off the topic?! Mica I asked you the ... Oh well, I still thought that the discussion has then continued alone, the true-friend-fitness-first, in a dressing room in the back-reception. It was more or less like this:

" Yes, go back down ... in Treviso ... yes yes ... Take care ... BUT FUCK PORCODD ... You and your fucking shit Treviso! Not is down?! And I Beat COGLIONIIII!! PORCAMADO ... Who knows frani up to go down ... down down down ... bwahahahhahah! .. ahaha ... ah ... "

All with bloodshot eyes.

Maybe it's fantasy, maybe not, but I think objectively that the true-friend-fitness-first goes into a lot of pent-up anger that ... I mean, be hard to do the buddy for 8 hours a day, at those levels then ... is to me a stomach ache after 10 minutes of smiles for the occasion ... sooner or later the true-friend-fitness-first will have to vent somehow

... And people now is to worry about blacks holes at CERN in Geneva ... is much more likely that the Earth will soon be sucked from the gallbladder of a true-friend-fitness-first, so constipated from bile implode and turn into a black hole ... But green, bile ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment