For about a month now my trusty MacBook's battery decided to make the tantrums: when it gets to 60% of the office ceases to do his duty and leave me the poor Mac failed.
Now, I'm a Mac I bought in a time when Apple has mounted battery that then they be riverlate largely defective. Apple knows this, and to remedy the inconvenience to the batteries of this series has been extended the warranty to two years (instead of 1). So without me so many problems this morning (Saturday morning!) I decided to wake up a bit 'first to go to a Apple service center here in Milan, thanks to Suppaman is just 2km from my house.
before heading off, though, I thought well to give a rearranged the Mac, and in particular to give the battery contacts cleaned a little. So, half asleep, sitting on a chair, holding the Mac with one hand and the other around the battery pack ... taaaaac the battery out and I fell on the ground ... porcamadòòòòòòò ... Oh well ... harvest it, and I see that is a bit 'draft on a corner ... diopanda ... Blaspheme another 5 minutes, and then I take my bags and start walking.
After about twenty minutes drive to the service center are:
[me]: Hi ...
[committed]: Hello! Tell me everything!
[I]: Eh, I have a problem with the battery in the Macbook ...
[committed]: It has more than a year?!
[me]: Yes, but ...
[committed]: So it is no longer under warranty!
[me]: Yes, no, spec ... I got in March 2007, and I know that at that time there was a batch of defective batteries, for which Apple has extended the warranty to two years ...
[committed]: ... yes ... but you have exceeded the limit of charge cycles?!
[me] No, I have about 180 ...
[committed]: Ah, ok ... OK, come on, let's see if the serial is one of those bad ...
[I]: (I offer the Mac)
[committed]: (pull battery) ... uhm ... but it'll drop to the ground ...
[I]: What!
[contract]: The battery, you fall to the ground!
[I]: Huh?! Nooooo! Not that I remember! (porcodddddddd. ..)
[committed]: Ah, but see it's a bit 'draft here ...
[I]: Well, who knows what could have happened long ago ...
[committed]: I do not know, but Apple does not think you replace it if I fell to the ground ... In short, the warranty does not cover damage you have caused you directly ...
[I]: Oh, but I have not caused me, come on! He began to have problems from day to day ...
[committed]: ... Look, I'll tell you what I think will respond if they are sent to replace ... if you want we can send it anyway, but then if you feel out of warranty expenses and pay you touch the new battery ...
[I]: ... ihhhh pig .. uh ...
[committed]: I'm sorry ...
[I]: Eh ...
[committed]: ...
[I]: How much does a new battery?!
[committed]: 108 Euro, VAT incuso! (as if the fact that VAT is included makes the fair price!)
[I]: ... diomm ... uhm ...
[committed]: If you want to try to directly call the service, I write here the number (199 writes ...!) But you must remember to tell him that you fell to the ground! Maybe you replace it the same ...
[I]: Eheheh ... seguro! Maybe even tell him that I have thrown in the washing machine ...
[committed]: Haha ... I do not know if you agree! Come on, I'm sorry, try this ...
[I]: Ok, come on, thanks ..
[committed]: Good day!
[I]: Also ... Shit, I feel as
coglioneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-.- "
0 comments:
Post a Comment