The ways of saying, help us every day in presenting concepts in the best way. But have we ever wondered what their exact origin?
Here's an example to understand this better, we have just bought a dress and nell'indossarlo, the clerk says "It fits you like a glove!" . Well, it's done: I'd buy him because there is a fairy tale. But what exactly does this mean? Avida
more than ever of curiosity, I began to research its origin and what it has turned out, was a "fairy tale" really interesting.
Like any expression, this is to be found in the past, exactly when not everyone could afford a nice pair of comfortable shoes. However, those who could not afford a pair of shoes, to remedy this with an unusual solution but at the same time brilliant, but to achieve a semblance of wealthy person: was painted at the foot the shoes you desire! This
, not allowed to paint only the most appropriate footwear, but also the shoes totally free of defects. Hence the expression "I fit is a" , which means that something is so good that you seem to have been painted on him.
Here's an example to understand this better, we have just bought a dress and nell'indossarlo, the clerk says "It fits you like a glove!" . Well, it's done: I'd buy him because there is a fairy tale. But what exactly does this mean? Avida
more than ever of curiosity, I began to research its origin and what it has turned out, was a "fairy tale" really interesting.
Like any expression, this is to be found in the past, exactly when not everyone could afford a nice pair of comfortable shoes. However, those who could not afford a pair of shoes, to remedy this with an unusual solution but at the same time brilliant, but to achieve a semblance of wealthy person: was painted at the foot the shoes you desire! This
, not allowed to paint only the most appropriate footwear, but also the shoes totally free of defects. Hence the expression "I fit is a" , which means that something is so good that you seem to have been painted on him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment