Sunday, March 29, 2009

Problem Background Music Xilisoft Dvd Creator

Macaco


I'm back after one of my usual periods of complete inactivity Blog ... and never come back to talk about condoms PapaRatzy (poor thing, you understand, STI African trumpet in all corners of the savannah have made the envy ...) or the output of more and more unhappy people who pretend to govern us ... back instead to announce the beginning of what I hope will be a fruitful collaboration with IlMacaco .
IlMacaco is a young blog, saw the light in February this year, but already has a good circle of aficionados made significant progress. The Macaque is the Apple world, and the like, but does so in a new, ironic, that I feel. This is why I asked to cooperate, and I am happy to announce that now you can read my ravings even in the pages of the macaque.

To kick it all, here is the post presentation and my first post (healthy carrier of the iPhone) , dedicated to the much-discussed iPhone.
Happy reading and I recommend it: we all look up The Macaco!

PS: This of course does not mean that blogolly going to die, eh! Mica also because I can talk about sex, politics and religion on a website dedicated to Apple! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment