Saturday, December 13, 2008

African Americans And Ringworm

Skiing Sestriere



I know, I do not write me notes from a life of someone, but what can you do, I am a bit moody Blog 'as in real life! : P
It really is not that in this period did not have inspiration ... indeed, there was much to write, much to comment! But always around politics and religion ... chennesò, Carfagna said that "Obama is a bit 'Berlusconi the U.S.," the Berlusca trying to sminchiare what little good that is left over from sminchiare in Italy, Napolitano that the Constitution guarantees a bit' like my dog \u200b\u200bcould ensure the safety of my cat, the Church accused of discriminating against those who discriminate against those who discriminate against homosexuals ...
And honestly, to speak more about politics and religion I feel a little 'a set (and maybe they are), so I preferred not to write anything!

back to the office, instead, to publish photos taken a couple of weekends ago, with Simo (The said Pito), Raffo and Matthew in the best way I opened the 2008/2009 ski season! Enjoy , brothers ... I admire you! : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment