Thursday, October 23, 2008

Letter Of Disconnection Of Services

does not rain then more wet



admit that I too, like a good part of this time, I let you take the craving of 100 million euros promised by Superenalotto . That's how we work "coalition" and, playing 2 € each, we placed some ticket.
Never mind the fact that we won with a measly 3 the beauty of a score of €, not even repay the charges made for play. I would rather turn his thoughts to the real winners, ie those lucky that Catania with their 6 am you take away the bulk of the loot.
When I received the news of the win, I immediately thought of the particular coincidence: the town of Catania, which (as we know) was on the brink of financial collapse (which I find quite absurd for a 'public institution, but never mind) a month ago, and whose rescue course will fall on the shoulders of the state, and then all of us ... Oh well ... However, the coincidence, though trivial, has torn me a smile, so much so I commented with some of my colleagues:

Well, come on, so maybe those with 100 million we can save the town from the crack!

Again, was a joke.
But now I read the statements issued by the mayor of Catania after the win ... There I copy below a passage from an article got case among those who speak in this hour of the event:

"I'm happy for Catania and I hope that as a good indicator for the city." [...] Stancanelli then adds: "I hope that the lucky winner, as happens in other countries, as in the U.S., would feel the moral obligation to do something for the community. "



O_o ... That is why we earnestly hopes that sti poor fellows (not so poor, actually) the cap at least a little 'holes of the town by donating a portion of perhaps 100 million
their winnings ... What about ... optimistic !

I remember only the service that I dedicate this evening to the expectation of the TG5 pre-extraction: imitating the style just a journalist turned to Open Studio street asking passers-by as they took the eventual win of $ 100 million.
Now, apart from that I'd run a poll to see if I'm the only one who can not use a sledgehammer to what really would make 100 million (which however does not have) rather than the butcher the baker ... I said, other than that, it is clear that such a service will turn into a list of good intentions, then that probably few of the respondents would implement if they win. He then wasted the millions to charity, rather than the construction of schools, nurseries, etc..
The TG5 is, however, also got her voice from the pack: a middle-aged man in suit and tie, he candidly said:

Ah, I am a beautiful beans Bavcar sailing! With inteVnet and all I seVve poteV manteneVe for my business being in the middle of the PUV mave to the godeVmi imbaVcazione.

Well, I hope that this is of Catania. I hope he has played those fucking numbers 6. And I hope you spend that 100 million for its beautiful Bavcar quiet and go away while we mave we repair all the debts of the town of Catania. I hope just because the mayor of Catania we have at least a bit in the ass'. Nothing else. I think this would snatch another smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment