Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How Does Football Draw Lines On Field

The double pole


At work they are days of fire, but this morning I got one hour prior to start something, and then I managed to make me a bit 'of my Hunter ... and so here uploaded the video of the punishment of Del Piero in Juve Inter last night at the Trophy TIM (among other good investment: € 10 for 3 games from the East Stand Tier 2 - pretty much stuck to the ground - Milan Juve, Inter and Juve Inter Milan, 45 minutes each) ...
He made us cry out punishment to scoring ... fuck, double pole and then shot out ... na stuff ever! ... Grande Del Piero, however, as always!
the punishment following the end of the game, with a teasing Pitters, my colleague integers accompanied me in the evening! Force Giuventussss!!



Update: On the video I realized that the compression of youtube has meant that a club does not really understand the punishment ... well, you'll see the iPhone when we are! : P Anyway enjoy at least the teasing! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment