Sunday, June 15, 2008

Strongest Car Engines

Olearia San Giorgio

I do not know how many of you know Eataly ... in short it is a chain of supermarkets / Restaurant: sell refined foods (vegetables and organic meat, pasta special oils from 20 € per bottle, delicious wines ...) and cook the same foods for those who want to stop for lunch or dinner (at honest prices, among other things). As I say only that they treat an area where there are some wonderful iMac available to the public ... I do not need to add more: P
Mac aside, the idea itself is really very original and effective, and in fact I often do the shopping there (even if it costs a bit 'more), and a couple of times there are also had lunch (I once ate a cut of veal that you recommend it .. shit, with the oil of olives !)... exceptional ...
Anyway, last night before the movie (disappointing, do not go see "It was the end" even if you pay the entrance!) I had dinner there ... as I approached the counter I noticed a sort of stand in which they enjoy special oils. I approach and beccatevi what it's called the manufacturer of oils:





XD The guy sees that I stand photographer and asks me what I find so particularly in writing, and I tell him my name and I point out that, in short, the similarity is very evident. We let '4 laughs about it and he makes me taste the oil, almost all really good!

Eventually I left and promised that the next time I go to the grocery store one of those oils I buy it, if only for the name! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment